Donate to Restricted Funds
Thank you for considering a gift to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at American University. To assist you in choosing the most beneficial way for you to support OLLI, the following information on our restricted funds is provided.
- Alfred E. and Sylvia K. Brown Memorial Fund
To sponsor OLLI at AU special programs,
- Raymond J. Rasenberger Fund
To provide scholarships for members in financial need, or
- Anne N. Wallace Fund
To support staff development and training.
- An outright gift,
- A pledge, payable annually over three years,
- A designation as a beneficiary of your IRA, retirement plan, life insurance, or bank/brokerage account, which is tax-free,
- A gift from your donor-advised fund, such as a Fidelity Charitable, a Vanguard Charitable, or a Washington Community Foundation fund, or
- A bequest. (Consult your financial/legal advisor.)
Email email@example.com or call us at 202-895-4860.