Ways to Give
There are numerous ways you can donate to OLLI.
- Give online. Make a donation on our Donate to the OLLI Future Fund page.
Mail a check. Send a check made payable to
"OLLI at AU" to OLLI, 4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20016.
- Make a pledge. You can make a pledge payable annually over three years. To do so, please email the office at email@example.com or call the office at 202-895-5860.
- Designate OLLI as a beneficiary. List the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at American University as a beneficiary of your IRA, retirement plan, life
insurance, or bank/brokerage account, which is tax-free.
- Make a gift
from your donor-advised fund. Designate OLLI at AU to receive a gift from a donor-advised fund, such as a Fidelity Charitable fund, a Vanguard
Charitable fund, or the Washington Community Foundation fund.
- Donate appreciated stock to OLLI at American University.
Account Name: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (Fed Tax ID: 52-1636891)
Account Name: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Institution: Morgan Stanley
Institution DTC Number: 0015
- Leave a bequest. Name the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at American University as a beneficiary in your will. To arrange this, please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 202-895-4860.