Teaching Over Zoom: A Conversation and Q&A with SGLs
Join us for a conversation with SGLs who have experience teaching over Zoom. You will hear their suggestions for presenting their class effectively and have the opportunity to ask questions and/or share your thoughts, as time allows.
|Date:||Friday, May 22|
Online via Zoom
*Registrants will be e-mailed the Zoom invitation the morning of May 22.
This event is free of charge but you must register in order to receive a Zoom invitation. Please click the link in the Zoom invitation by 9:55 AM.
The settings for this event are different than for OLLI study groups:
- All attendees' microphones will be muted.
- Questions will be taken periodically and will be managed through the Chat function in Zoom. (See instructions below.)
Zoom Chat Function
- At the bottom of the Zoom screen in the center menu to the right of "Share Screen" is the Chat icon (above the word "Chat" is an icon of a quote bubble).
- Click on "Chat." A white dialogue box will appear to the right of the video.
- Type a question and hit Enter.
- Note that you will only be able to submit a question to the Meeting Host or to Everyone. You will not be able to chat privately during the meeting.
If your video is on, everyone can see you and anyone else in view of your camera.