July SGL Zoom Training 7/1
10:00 - 11:30 AM
This is a 90-minute session on how to use Zoom to lead a study group online.
We will cover the following topics:
- How and why OLLI schedules Zoom sessions and sends invitations
- Accessing a meeting using the same Zoom link as class members
- Sharing your screen for PowerPoint, YouTube, the internet, etc.
- Muting and unmuting participants
- Managing participants through the Participants and Chat panels
- Security controls in a meeting
- Ending a meeting
- Best practices