OLLI 2021 Spring Semester SGL Zoom Training
Wed., Feb. 24, 1:00- 2:00 PM
This is a 60-minute session on how to use Zoom to lead a study group online.
We will cover the following topics
- Joining a meeting and becoming Co-Host
- Informing members of the class format including how you will handle Q&A
- Sharing your screen for PowerPoint, YouTube, the internet, etc.
- Muting and unmuting participants
- Managing participants and Q&A through the Participants and Chat panels
- Best practices
- Must request one-on-one training for advanced features: Polling, Breakout Rooms, Whiteboard, Annotating