Donate to OLLI's Restricted Funds
Thank you for considering a gift to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at American University. To assist you in choosing the most beneficial way for you to support OLLI, the following information is provided.
- Alfred E. and Sylvia K. Brown Memorial Fund
To sponsor OLLI at AU special programs,
- Raymond J. Rasenberger Fund
To provide scholarships for members in financial need, or
- Anne N. Wallace Fund
To support staff development and training.
- An outright gift,
- A pledge, payable annually over three years,
- A designation as a beneficiary of your IRA, retirement plan, life insurance, or bank/brokerage account, which is tax-free,
- A gift from your donor-advised fund, such as a Fidelity Charitable, a Vanguard Charitable, or a Washington Community Foundation fund, or
- A bequest. (Consult your financial/legal advisor.)
Email email@example.com or contact Mary Fran Miklitsch at 202-895-4860.